1. Keep salt to a bare minimum (Especially on PvE). Any excessive toxicness will result in a mute in Rust, and if it happens in Discord, it may result in either a kick or a ban.
2. Do not be rude or disrespectful to anybody. This includes players, and any staff members.
3. Do not troll. We do not tolerate any trolls or people breaking the rules.
4. Do not advertise. This includes promoting other rust servers in forms of telling people to join, and sending links to other communities on OzRust servers.
5. No public NSFW content. An exception to this rule is if an artwork is hand-drawn. Under no circumstances should NSFW photos be put on signs using /sil in public. That said, you may do whatever you wish within the limits of the interior of your base.
6. Do not call people offensive or racist names. Doing so will result in a mute, and if done repeatedly, a ban.
7. Do not have any racism or offensive names as your steam username. If you do, you will be warned to change it. If you do not change it, it will result in a kick.
8. Do not invite unofficial bots without administrative aproval, any bots that are found will be banned without warning.
9. Do not perform or promote the intentional use of glitches, hacks, bugs, and other exploits that will cause an incident within the community and other players. This is included within Discord, aswell as OzRust.
10. Do not argue or lie to staff, this will not be tolerated and you will be punished if you are found out to be lying. Staff decisions are final
11. While the PVE servers are PVE, Raiding and killing have been blocked by the server. If you leave your doors wide open, windows insecure or quarry open and it gets looted, nothing can be done about that. Please make sure your belongings are secured before going offline.
12. Do not ask for any staff position/admin. No OzRust staff was made their role for asking. Staff is chosen.
13. Please when trying to report a player, go to ozrust.com/complaints. Any reports via PM or other means will be disregarded.
14. Do not grief. Anyone (PVP or PVE) who maliciously blocks someone's base in, TC's it, blocks the doors, or griefs in any form, will result in a swift banning on all servers. Any abuse towards other players or staff will be dealt with a swift banning. This includes placing landmines and turrets around people, with the intent of killing them.
15. Building around static quarries is allowed, but they can be raided.
16. Do not spam. This includes constant messages that do not deliver a reasonable purpose. Please try to refrain from using caps all the time.
17. No beef. This means that there is to be no serious toxicity towards any other player in any of the OzRust servers or discord. If there is a player you have to pick a bone with, a simple PM will do. Light banter is allowed.
18. No hacking.
19. Building around monuments (with the exception of static quarries) is not allowed. IF YOU DO THIS, YOUR STRUCTURE WILL BE REMOVED.
20. NO ONE IS SAFE DURING PURGE. Towns will be PvP but raiding will not be enabled in town.
21. No taking heli in town. If we find out you did it, you could spend some quality time in jail.
22. No staff impersonation. This means non staff members cannot claim to have the staff rank, or pretend to be a staff member (changing their steam name).
23. The max clan limit on all OzRust servers will be 5 players. General roaming and base chilling with other clans is fine but fighting at pvp zones with more than 5 players will be considered multi-clanning and will be a bannable offense.
24. Admins can't do special favours for players. If you die at outpost, that's tough. We can't help you get your stuff back. Backpacks last for a while so you'll have plenty of time to get your things. Adding onto this, if you lose your things by dying to a bug or glitch, we can't give you your items back. Players are known to exaggerate when this happens, so saying that they had 10 rockets when they only had 3 isn't fair to other players. Yeah it sucks, but you gotta deal with it.
25. On PvE, there are to be no turrets facing outside your base, whether it be on peacekeeper mode, or not. You can have turrets in your base, or within external walls, but make sure a random passer-byer will be safe from them. The only exception to this rule is on purge days. You can have SAM turrets outside (obviously).
26. No trap bases on PvE. If you want to make one for purge, do it the night before.
27. No building on roads. If an admin finds that you have built on the road, they will remove whatever is necessary to make the road clear. Building above the road is fine (for example, a bridge), as long as it's not in anyone's way. You may also build a tunnel (see below). 28. Calling in heli - If you use /callheli or buy a heli from the /s, you have the advantage of the heli flying directly towards you. However, you also run the risk of someone else taking it on its way. If someone takes the heli, there is nothing that can be done about it.
29. Compounds/bases are to be no bigger than 4 map grid spaces. The way this works if you want more than one base, is that one of your bases can be 4 grid spaces. The rest, however cannot be bigger than 1 grid space. This also means that if your clan base is 4 grid spaces, you cannot make another base that is 4 grid spaces or bigger. If you want your own separate base, it cannot be bigger than 1 grid space. Quarries are different, since it may be difficult to secure that in 1 grid space. You must make quarries small as you can. The rule still applies for quarries that they cannot be bigger than 4 grid spaces. If you make a base that is 4 grid spaces wide, you must also fully TC the area so that new players don't spawn in it. Those who do not follow this rule will have their base adjusted to fit it. Failing to follow the these rules will result in an automatic ban.